We have developed a plugin that allows you, the Admin of your blog, to create poll widgets, which can be installed on your blog from Appearance -> Widgets.
After installation your blog reader(s) can vote either on different styles worn by a celebrity or which celebrity wore the same style best.
These styles can be found at SINGER22.com.
The plugin can generate two types of widgets as discussed above, widget for
1. Your reader to judge which celebrity wore the style Best? Options provided by this widget supports judging between 2 to 3 Celebrities appearing in the same outfits.
(Select -> "Who wore it Best" when creating the widget.)
- 2. Or which style looks best on selected Celebrity. Options provided by this widget supports judging between 2 to 3 styles worn by a single Celebrity. (Select -> "Pick the best Look" when creating the widget.)
After deciding on the type of widget you want to create, comes the selection of mode. Pick one of the two provided:
1. Multiple Polls (Voting continues after first vote.)
Once the reader has voted on the poll another one is placed in its place.
- 2. Single selected poll (Voting stops after initial vote.) After voting the reader will see the poll with results, their vote plus others displayed in percents.
When the vote is submitted, the voter is promted to login to facebook, the widget will post their vote on the wall. Any comments left in the comment box,
if enabled, will also appear. For voting voter receives $1.00 instant discount @ SINGER22.com.
After creation of the widget, it will appear under Plugins -> Installed
Plugins and Appearance -> Widgets.
Select it and move it to Primary Widget area in order for it to appear on your blog.
Feel free to ask any questions according plugin usage at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following are examples of real widgets (you can vote at any of them)
1. Horizontal with custom comments
2.Horizontal without custom comments
3. Vertical big
4. Vertical standard
5. Vertical mini