Last Updated: August 16, 2022
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, website and/or landing page URL, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your industry, business type, and/or services) as well as other information you directly give us on our Services.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this information to the Services.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Services, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing our Services, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our Services. In addition, whenever you use our Services, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer, mobile device, and/or tablet until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Services. This type of information is collected to make the Services more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction, or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
a. We may share information to comply with laws.
b. We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
d. We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act and thus will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent or as specifically described above.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security procedures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and who are required to keep and maintain the information confidential. After a transaction, your personal private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than sixty (60) days.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Services;
- To provide the Services on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
We want to inform users of the Services that these third parties have limited access to their Personal Information, specifically, the Log Data of the device from which the Services are accessed.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to "opt-out." If you opt-out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your account and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Services with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove and reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Datasub Compliance Department
By using our Services, you consent to our Site Terms and Conditions of Use available at Terms And Conditions